British watercolours from the Oppé collection : with a selection of drawings and oil sketches / Anne Lyles and Robin Hamlyn ; with contributions by Peter Bower, Tabitha Barber and Diane Perkins.
- London : Tate Gallery, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 240 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 O7 L95 1997 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by order of the Trustees 1997 to accompany the exhibition at the Tate Gallery 10 September-30 November 1997 and touring from September 1998-June 1999 ..."--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 236-238).
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' preparatory studies -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Drawing -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Drawing, British -- Exhibitions.Oppé, A. P. (Adolf Paul), 1878-1957 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Lyles, Anne, British watercolours from the Oppé collection , 1997