From blast to pop : aspects of modern British art, 1915-1965 / catalogue by Richard A. Born, ; with an essay by Keith Hartley.
- Chicago, Ill. : David and Alfred Smart Museum of Art, University of Chicago, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 136 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 B67 1997 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue of an exhibition at the David and Alfred Smart Museum of Art, 17 Apr.-15 June 1997.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 135-136).
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Born, Richard A, From blast to pop , c1997