Raeburn : the art of Sir Henry Raeburn, 1756-1823 / Duncan Thomson with contributions from John Dick, David Mackie and Nicholas Phillipson.
- Edinburgh : Scottish National Portrait Gallery, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 215 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 34 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R12 T46 1997 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published by the Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland for the exhibition organised by the Scottish National Portrait Gallery at the Royal Scottish Academy, Edinburgh, 1 August-5 October 1997, and The National Portrait Gallery London, 24 October 1997-1February, 1998"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 214) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Portraits, Scottish -- Exhibitions.Raeburn, Henry, Sir, 1756-1823 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomson, Duncan, Raeburn , c1997