Cordingly, David, Ships and seascapes , 1997
Ships and seascapes : an introduction to maritime prints, drawings and watercolours / David Cordingly.
- London : P. Wilson ; 1997.
[Wappingers' Falls, N.Y. : Distributed in the USA and Canada by Antique Collectors' Club], 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8230 C67 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 157) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Marine art.Marine artists -- Biography.Sea in art.Ships in art.