Retrospective : King for a day and 999 other pieces/works/things, etc., 1969 / Bruce Mclean.
- Additional Title(s):
King for a day.
Bruce McLean retrospective.
- London : Situation Publications, 1972.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 M33 R46 1972Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Articles & Chapters
- Original drawing inserted.
BAC: Original drawing placed in object file.
Label stapled to cover reads: "King for a Day Piece", a proposal work 1969 realised Saturday 11th March 1972 piece, another minor pre-dated piece.
Label affixed to p.  and p.  of cover reads: Another major breakthrough piece, Note Casual Tat.
Label on p.  of cover reads: The Tate Gallery ... Bruce McLean Retrospective, 11 March 1972.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Performance art.Situation Publications -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.