IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Tipping, Richard, Multiple pleasures , 
Multiple pleasures : multiples and (sub) versions / by Richard Tipping ; 24 original postcards ; with a critical essay by Alex Selenitsch.
- [Newcastle [N.S.W.]] : Thorny Devil Press in association with the Art Gallery of New South Wales, .
- Physical Description:
-  postcards : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 T47 M8 1996Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- A postcard pack published for the exhibition, Multiple Pleasures: multiples & (sub)Versions 1969-1996 by Richard Tipping, held at The Art Gallery of NSW, 11 August to 22 September 1996.
Signed by artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Australia -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Australia.Postcards -- Themes, motives -- Exhibitions.Thorny Devil Press -- Publisher.Visual poetry -- Exhibitions
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.