Berkowitz, Lauren, Terza natura , [1994?]
- Terza natura : Lauren Berkowitz, installations, 1989-1993.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Lauren Berkowitz, Installations, 1989-1993
- [Australia] : [Lauren Berkowitz], [1994?]
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B464 T3 1994+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The site specific installations documented in this book were created between 1989-1993 within gardens in Melbourne, Australia (Realities Gallery, Museum of Modern Art at Heide) and America (Johnson, Vermont). The Renaissance writer Jacopo Bonfadio and Bortolomeo Taegio wrote of gardens 'as resolving the ancient antithesis of art and nature and thereby constituting a 'third nature (Terza Natura)."--Page .
Edition limited to 10 signed copies.
Black cardboard covers. Spiral binding. Cased in black cardboard box.
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 2 of a limited edition of 10 signed copies. In black cardboard box, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Australia.Berkowitz, Lauren.Conceptual art -- Australia.Gardens.Installations (Art) -- Australia.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Australia.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.