Terza natura : Lauren Berkowitz, installations, 1989-1993.
- Additional Title(s):
Lauren Berkowitz, Installations, 1989-1993
- [Australia] : [Lauren Berkowitz], [1994?]
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.B464 T3 1994+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Edition limited to 10 signed copies.
Black cardboard covers. Spiral binding. Cased in black cardboard box.
Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 2 of a limited edition of 10 signed copies. In black cardboard box, as issued.
"The site specific installations documented in this book were created between 1989-1993 within gardens in Melbourne, Australia (Realities Gallery, Museum of Modern Art at Heide) and America (Johnson, Vermont). The Renaissance writer Jacopo Bonfadio and Bortolomeo Taegio wrote of gardens 'as resolving the ancient antithesis of art and nature and thereby constituting a 'third nature (Terza Natura)."--Page .
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Australia.Berkowitz, Lauren.Conceptual art -- Australia.Gardens.Installations (Art) -- Australia.Women in natural history.
- Artists' books -- Australia.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.