Inkwell & paperweight / Simon Cutts.
- Additional Title(s):
Inkwell and paperweight
- Docking, Norfolk, England : Coracle Press, 1992.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C885 I55 1992Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Poems printed in various colors of ink on rice paper.
"The developing poem and its coloured line in the most fugitive of printings"--Cf. Facing the page.
Edition limited to 90 copies.
Facing the page: British artists' books, a survey, 1983-1993, p. 38
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.4 of 90. Bound in original black cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Concrete poetry.Coracle Press -- Publisher.Poetry, Modern -- Twentieth Century.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.