IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Austerity to affluence , c1997
Austerity to affluence : British art & design, 1945-1962.
- Additional Title(s):
British art & design, 1945-1962
Britsh art and design nineteen forty-five through nineteen sixty-two
- London : Merrell Holberton, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK1443 A87 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "First published in 1997 by Merrell Holberton Publishers Ltd in association with The Fine Art Society and Rayner & Chamberlain, London on the occasion of th exhibition ... 20 October-14 November 1997"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 128)
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain.Design -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Modernism (Art) -- Great Britain.