Austerity to affluence : British art & design, 1945-1962.
- Additional Title(s):
British art & design, 1945-1962
Britsh art and design nineteen forty-five through nineteen sixty-two
- London : Merrell Holberton, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK1443 A87 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "First published in 1997 by Merrell Holberton Publishers Ltd in association with The Fine Art Society and Rayner & Chamberlain, London on the occasion of th exhibition ... 20 October-14 November 1997"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 128)
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain.Design -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Modernism (Art) -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Austerity to affluence , c1997