In the open air : homage to M. Minnaert / Thomas A. Clark ; screenprints by John Christie.
- Guildford [England] : Circle Press, 1982.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.C45 I7 1982Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Articles & Chapters
- A sequence of eight poems by Thomas A. Clark based on M. Minnaert's 'Light and Colour in the Open Air' accompanied by four double-page screen prints by John Christie.
"The binding was carried out by the Dorset Bookbinding Company, Wimborne. The book was designed and printed by the artist."--Colophon.
"This edition is limited to 100 numbered copies signed by both the poet and the artist, plus 15 marked Artist's Proof"--P. .
Author's name at head of title.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  of 100, signed by Clark and Christie. In publisher's green case.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Circle Press -- PublisherDorset Bookbinding Company -- Bookbinder.Meteorological optics -- In art.Poetry, Modern -- Twentieth century.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.