Seventy words for John / John Christie.
- [London] : Objectif, 1996.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 C447 S4 1996Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Edition limited to 3 signed copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. , signed by the artist.
"Made for John Berger's birthday 5th November 1996 ... The text of this book was constructed using seventy words found on page seventy of the following books: Permanent red, And our faces, my heart, Brief as photos, Photocopies, G, A painter of our time, The moment of cubism, Another way of telling, About looking, Keeping a rendezvous, Pig earth, Once in europa"--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy in envelope in which it was sent to John Christie from John Berger.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Berger, John.Objectif -- Publisher.Visual poetry.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.