My Scottish sketch book / by Lionel Edwards.
- London : Country Life ; 1929.
New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1929.
- Physical Description:
- vii p., 32 leaves : col. ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 729Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BEIN 1997 +236: No. 150, signed by the artist.
"This edition, numbered and signed by the artist, is limited to two hundred and fifty copies."
BAC: British Art Center copy: White quarter mock vellum and green cloth boards; gold lettering on front cover. Color frontispiece, color plates. Illustrations by the author. Number 140 of 250, signed by the author. Spine height: 12 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Edwards, Lionel, 1878-1966 -- Autograph.Scotland -- Description and travel.Scotland -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.