Enlightened self-interest : the Foundling Hospital and Hogarth / catalogue edited by Rhian Harris & Robin Simon.
- Additional Title(s):
Foundling Hospital and Hogarth
- London : Designed and produced by Draig Publications : c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 47 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H67 E65 1997 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "An exhibition at the Thomas Coram Foundation for Children ... 5-29 November 1997 .... Organized by Rhian Harris ... [et al.]".
- Subject Terms:
- Foundling Hospital (London, England) -- History.Hogarth, William, 1697-1764 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Enlightened self-interest , c1997