Enlightened self-interest : the Foundling Hospital and Hogarth / catalogue edited by Rhian Harris & Robin Simon.
- Additional Title(s):
Foundling Hospital and Hogarth
- London : Designed and produced by Draig Publications : c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 47 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H67 E65 1997 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "An exhibition at the Thomas Coram Foundation for Children ... 5-29 November 1997 .... Organized by Rhian Harris ... [et al.]".
- Subject Terms:
- Foundling Hospital (London, England) -- History.Hogarth, William, 1697-1764 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Enlightened self-interest , c1997