Human passions delineated in above 120 figures : droll, satyrical, and humorous : designed in the Hogarthian style, very useful for young practitioners in drawing / by Timothy Bobbin.
- Manchester : J. Heywood, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 42 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 28Yale Center for British Art, Gift of John E. HankinsView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Lithographic facsimiles of engravings by Thomas Sanders, after Timothy Bobbin.
Illustrations and title page are facsimiles of the original 1773 edition, with 6 leaves of letterpress containing the explanation of the plates.
Publication date from British Library.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 3, p. 701
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary half roan and blue cloth, with title stamped in gilt.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.English wit and humor, Pictorial -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- Early works to 1800.Heywood, J. -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1858.Satire, English -- Early works to 1800.Wit and humor -- Early works to 1800.
- Facsimiles (Printing)
YCBA Collections Search
Bobbin, Tim, 1708-1786, Human passions delineated in above 120 figures , 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.