Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of, 1694-1773, The letters of Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield, 1932
The letters of Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield. Edited, with an introd. by Bonamy Dobrée.
- London, Eyre & Spottiswoode; 1932.
New York, Viking press, 1932.
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. illus. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA501 C5 A32 1932 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- "This King's printers' edition ... is limited to nine hundred copies for the world. The type has been distributed."
"Previous important editions": v. 1, p. xvii-xviii; "List of the chief authorities referred to in the Introduction": v. 1, p. 3-4.
- Subject Terms:
- Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th earl of, 1694-1773.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)
- v. 1. Introduction, index, etc.--v. 2. Letters: 1712-1745.--v. 3. Letters: 1745-1748.--v. 4. Letters: 1748-1751.--v. 5. Letters: 1751-1761.--v. 6. Letters: 1761-1773. Appendices.