Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of, 1694-1773, The letters of Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield, 1932
- The letters of Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield. Edited, with an introd. by Bonamy Dobrée.
- London, Eyre & Spottiswoode; 1932.
New York, Viking press, 1932.
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. illus. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA501 C5 A32 1932 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- "This King's printers' edition ... is limited to nine hundred copies for the world. The type has been distributed."
"Previous important editions": v. 1, p. xvii-xviii; "List of the chief authorities referred to in the Introduction": v. 1, p. 3-4.
- v. 1. Introduction, index, etc.--v. 2. Letters: 1712-1745.--v. 3. Letters: 1745-1748.--v. 4. Letters: 1748-1751.--v. 5. Letters: 1751-1761.--v. 6. Letters: 1761-1773. Appendices.
- Subject Terms:
- Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th earl of, 1694-1773.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)