IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of, 1694-1773, The letters of Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield, 1932
The letters of Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield. Edited, with an introd. by Bonamy Dobrée.
- London, Eyre & Spottiswoode; 1932.
New York, Viking press, 1932.
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. illus. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA501 C5 A32 1932 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Articles & Chapters
- "This King's printers' edition ... is limited to nine hundred copies for the world. The type has been distributed."
"Previous important editions": v. 1, p. xvii-xviii; "List of the chief authorities referred to in the Introduction": v. 1, p. 3-4.
- Subject Terms:
- Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th earl of, 1694-1773.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)
- v. 1. Introduction, index, etc.--v. 2. Letters: 1712-1745.--v. 3. Letters: 1745-1748.--v. 4. Letters: 1748-1751.--v. 5. Letters: 1751-1761.--v. 6. Letters: 1761-1773. Appendices.