The complete collection of Randolph Caldecott's contributions to the "Graphic" printed by Edmund Evans / with a preface by Arthur Locker ...
- London ; G. Routledge and Sons, 1888.
New York [etc.] : G. Routledge and Sons, 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 339,  p. : ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2010 39Yale Center for British Art, Gift of John E. HankinsAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- With a frontispiece portrait of the artist.
Edition limited to 1,250 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 593 of a limited edition of 1,250 copies. Bound in publisher's contemporary cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain -- 19th century.English wit and humor, Pictorial.G. Routledge and Sons -- Publisher.Graphic (London, England)Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Satire, English.Wit and humor.
- Chromoxylographs -- 1888.
YCBA Collections Search
Caldecott, Randolph, 1846-1886, The complete collection of Randolph Caldecott's contributions to the "Graphic" printed by Edmund Evans , 1888
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.