Hogarth, William, 1697-1764, The analysis of beauty , c1997
- The analysis of beauty / William Hogarth ; edited with an introduction and notes by Ronald Paulson.
- New Haven, CT ; Yale University Press, c1997.
London : Yale University Press, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- lxii, 162 p.,  p. of plates (some folded), : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryBH181 H6 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "The present edition is based on the first (and only) edition published during Hogarth's lifetime, incorporating his errata in the text, and correcting obvious errors."--Pref.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics -- Early works to 1800.Greenberg, Richard -- Ownership.Greenberg, Richard -- Presentation inscription from R. Paulson.Paulson, Ronald -- Presentation inscription to R. Greenberg.