Foister, Susan, 1954-, Holbein's Ambassadors , 1997
Holbein's Ambassadors / Susan Foister, Ashok Roy and Martin Wyld.
- London : National Gallery Publications ; 1997.
[New Haven, Conn.] : Distributed by Yale University Press, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill (some col.), facsims., ports. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 H69 A15 A53 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This book was published to accompany an exhibtion at The National Gallery, London 5 November 1997-1 February 1998"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 103-104) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Holbein, Hans, 1497-1543 -- Criticism and interpretation.Holbein, Hans, 1497-1543. Ambassadors.