Byerly, Alison, Realism, representation, and the arts in nineteenth-century literature , 1997
Realism, representation, and the arts in nineteenth-century literature / by Alison Byerly.
- Cambridge ; Cambridge University Press, 1997.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- x, 231 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR878.A74 B94 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British -- 19th century.Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Art and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Arts, British.Arts, Victorian.English fiction -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Great Britain -- Civilization -- 19th century.Mimesis in literature.Realism in literature.