Byerly, Alison, Realism, representation, and the arts in nineteenth-century literature , 1997
Realism, representation, and the arts in nineteenth-century literature / by Alison Byerly.
- Cambridge ; Cambridge University Press, 1997.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- x, 231 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR878.A74 B94 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, British -- 19th century.Art and literature -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Art and society -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.Arts, British.Arts, Victorian.English fiction -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Great Britain -- Civilization -- 19th century.Mimesis in literature.Realism in literature.