Milton, John, 1608-1674, The poetical works of John Milton , 1904
The poetical works of John Milton / edited after the original texts by H.C. Beeching.
- Additional Title(s):
- Oxford complete ed.
- London ; H. Froude, 1904.
New York : H. Froude, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 554 p.,  leaf of plates : port. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3551 B4 1904 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes facsimile reproductions of original title pages.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (Bac,Ref)
- Miscellaneous poems
- Paradise lost
- Paradise regain'd
- Samson Agonistes.