Southey's Common-place book , 1850
Southey's Common-place book / Edited by his son-in-law,John Wood Warter.
- 2d. ed.
- London : Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR5464 C6 1850 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Vol. 1 has added t.-p., engraved.
- Subject Terms:
- Anecdotes -- Great Britain.Commonplace-books.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Book Plate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Maxims.
- [1st ser.] Choice passages.--2d ser. Special collections.--3d ser. Analytical readings.--4th ser. Original memoranda,etc.