Read all over.
- [England] : Tony Kemplen, 1997.
- Physical Description:
-  p. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K455 R4 1997Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Text consists entirely of the repeated phrase "black & white." On alternating leaves, the text is variously printed in black ink or white ink.
Artist's book yearbook 1998-99, p. 110
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Concrete poetry -- Great Britain.Kemplen, Tony -- Publisher.Puns and punning.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.