An exhibition of William Blake's water-color drawings of Milton's "Paradise lost" : May 12-July 31, 1936.
- San Marino : Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery, 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 15 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 B57 B25 1936 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references.
Introduction by C. H. Collins Baker.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Exhibitions.Milton, John, 1608-1674. Paradise lost.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery, An exhibition of William Blake's water-color drawings of Milton's "Paradise lost" , 1936