Illustrated map of London, or, Guide to the public buildings, theatres, & all places of interest
- Additional Title(s):
Illustrated map of London
Guide to the public buildings, theatres, & all places of interest
- London : C. Smith & Son, [1878?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : col., dissected and mounted on cloth ; 46 x 65 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG5754.L7 C4 1878Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Maps & Atlas (printed)
- Scale [ca. 1:16,000] -- (W 0°11ʹ30ʺ--W 0°4ʹ0ʺ/N 51°32ʹ15ʺ--N 51°28ʹ45ʺ).
- Selected buildings and monuments shown pictorially.
Accompanied by: A guide to the public buildings, theatres, and places of amusement, to accompany the Illustrated map of London.  p.
BAC: British Art Center copy sheet measures 51.4 x 69.9 cm, folded to 17.2 x 8.8 cm. Bound in publisher's maroon cloth portfolio, with title stamped in gilt on front cover. With publisher's advertisement on front pastedown.
- Subject Terms:
- C. Smith & Son -- Publisher.London (England) -- Maps.
- Tourist maps.
Chromolithographs -- 1878.
YCBA Collections Search
C. Smith & Son, Illustrated map of London, or, Guide to the public buildings, theatres, & all places of interest, [1878?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.