Coracle Press at the Serpentine , 1984
- Coracle Press at the Serpentine : [exhibition] 6th-28th October 1984, Serpentine Gallery, London.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Salon d'automne
- [London] : Arts Council of Great Britain, 1984.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.35.G7 C67 1984 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.35.G7 C67 1984 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jock ReynoldsAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title: Salon d'automne.
"An essay in words and images by Thomas A. Clark & Simon Cutts with work by David Connearn, Bill Culbert, Chris Drury, Andy Goldsworthy, Tony Hayward, Joseph Kosuth, Richard Long, Martin Rogers, Yoko Terauchi."--Page .
BAC: British Art Center has two copies, both in original green wrappers. Housed together.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.Artists' books -- Great Britain -- 20th century.Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Arts Council of Great Britain -- Publisher.Coracle Press -- Exhibitions.Exhibitions -- England -- London -- 1984.
- Exhibition catalogs -- England -- London -- 1984.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.