Coracle Press at the Serpentine : [exhibition] 6th-28th October 1984, Serpentine Gallery, London.
- Additional Title(s):
- [London] : Arts Council of Great Britain, 1984.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.35.G7 C67 1984 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.35.G7 C67 1984 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Jock ReynoldsView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title: Salon d'automne.
"An essay in words and images by Thomas A. Clark & Simon Cutts with work by David Connearn, Bill Culbert, Chris Drury, Andy Goldsworthy, Tony Hayward, Joseph Kosuth, Richard Long, Martin Rogers, Yoko Terauchi."--Page .
BAC: British Art Center has two copies, both in original green wrappers. Housed together.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs.Artists' books -- Great Britain -- 20th century.Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Arts Council of Great Britain -- Publisher.Coracle Press -- Exhibitions.Exhibitions -- England -- London -- 1984.
- Exhibition catalogs -- England -- London -- 1984.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.