Blenheim, landscape for a palace , 1997
- Blenheim, landscape for a palace / edited by James Bond & Kate Tiller ; foreword by His Grace the Duke of Marlborough.
- 2nd ed., rev.
- Stroud, Gloucestershire [England] : A. Sutton, in association with Oxford University Department for Continuing Education, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 170 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibrarySB466 G8 B573 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Original edition based on papers given at a one-day conference at Blenheim Palace, organized by Oxford University Dept. for External Studies in association with the Garden History Society to mark the bicentenary of the death of Capability Brown in 1783.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 168) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Blenheim Palace (England)Blenheim Park (England)Blenheim Park (England) -- History.