Voice over , 1998
Voice over : sound and vision in current art.
- London : South Bank Centre, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 71 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6494 I56 V65 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published on the occasion of 'Voice over: sound and vision incurrent art', a National Touring Exhibition organised by the Hayward Gallery, London for the Arts Council of England"--T.p. verso.
"Exhibition tour: Arnolfini, Bristol, 31 January-22 March 1998, Hatton Gallery, Newcastle, 4 April-17 May 1998 [and] Nottingham Castle Museum and Art Gallery, 12 September-1 November 1998"--T.p. verso.
Introduction by Michael Archer.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Great Britain -- Interviews.Installations (Art) -- Exhibitions.Sound in art -- Exhibitions.