Lister, Raymond, Beulah to Byzantium , 1965
- Beulah to Byzantium : a study of parallels in the works of W. B. Yeats, William Blake, Samuel Palmer & Edward Calvert / by Raymond Lister.
- Dublin : Dolmen Press, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 31-68 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 1642Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2000 28: Original wrappers.
"Expanded version of a lecture delivered on 24th August, 1963, at the Yeats International Summer School, Sligo, some of which was taken from ... The Irish book, vol. II, no. 3/4"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature.Blake, William, 1757-1827 -- Criticism and interpretation.Calvert, Edward, 1799-1883 -- Criticism and interpretation.Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881 -- Criticism and interpretation.Yeats, W. B. (William Butler), 1865-1939 -- Criticism and interpretation.