More shires & provinces / by "Sabretache" ; illustrated by Lionel Edwards.
- Additional Title(s):
More shires and provinces
- London : Eyre and Spottiswoode ; 1928.
New York : Charles Scribner's Sons, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 188 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSK287.G7 S237 1928+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The second series of Shires and provinces. Cf. Preface.
Printer's device on title page.
BEIN 1998 +106: Presentation inscription from Dorothy to father, Christmas 1928.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original gilt-stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Eyre and Spottiswoode -- Publisher.Fox hunting -- Great Britain.Foxhounds.Horse sports -- Great Britain.
- Photomechanical prints -- 1928.
- The Meynell
- The Heythrop
- The V.W.H.
- The Bicester and Warden Hill
- The Old Berkshire
- The Bramham Moor
- The Middleton
- The Holderness
- The York and Ainsty
- The Blackmore Vale
- The South Staffordshire
- The Cotswold.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.