Lear, Edward, 1812-1888, A new nonsense alphabet , 1988
- A new nonsense alphabet / Edward Lear ; edited by Susan Hyman.
- London : Bloomsbury, 1988.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryP213 L43 1988 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- This enchanting alphabet is illustrated with a variety of objects to amuse both young and old.
- Subject Terms:
- Alphabets.Gallup, Donald Clifford, 1913- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)