Lear, Edward, 1812-1888, Edward Lear, 1812-1888 , 1985
Edward Lear, 1812-1888 : Royal Academy of Arts, 20th April-14th July 1985.
- London : Royal Academy of Arts, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 39 p. : ill. ; 15 x 21 cm. + 1 portfolio (17 x 23)
- Reference LibraryNJ18 L455 A12 1985 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Shirley 4112: Includes exhibition brochure. In portfolio as issued.
Title from front of portfolio.
"Background material for secondary school teachers."
Portfolio contains 39 unbound pages.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 39)
- Subject Terms:
- Gallup, Donald Clifford, 1913- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Lear, Edward, 1812-1888 -- Exhibitions.