The Caribbean Cultural Center presents: Transforming the Crown : African, Asian & Caribbean artists in Britain, 1966-1996.
- Additional Title(s):
Transforming the Crown : African, Asian & Caribbean artists in Britain, 1966-1996.
- New York, N.Y. : African Diaspora Insitute, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 177 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7380.5 T72 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Exhibition dates: October 14, 1997-March 15, 1998, The Studio Museum in Harlem ... October 15, 1997-March 15, 1998, The Bronx Museum of theArts ... October 16, 1997-March 15, 1998, Picturing England: the photograpic narratives of Vanley Burke, a component of transforming the Crown, The Caribbean Cultural Center."
- Subject Terms:
- Art, African -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Art, Asian -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Caribbean -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography.
YCBA Collections Search
The Caribbean Cultural Center presents: Transforming the Crown , c1997