Kemplen, Tony, Long tour of Paris on foot in hommage to Gustav Eiffel , 1995
- Long tour of Paris on foot in hommage to Gustav Eiffel / Tony Kemplen.
- Sheffield [England] : T. Kemplen, 1995.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 K455 L77 1995+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Edition limited to 220 copies.
Artist's book yearbook 1996-97, p. 122
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  signed by the author.
Directions for a walk around Paris in homage to Gustav Eiffel. Plotted on a map of the city, the walk draws a crude outline of the Eiffel Tower.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Kemplen, Tony -- Publisher.Kemplen, Tony -- Travel -- France.Paris (France) -- Description and travel.Walking -- France -- Paris -- Guidebooks.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.