A long tour of Paris on foot / Tony Kemplen.
- Sheffield [England] : Ring Pull Press, 1995.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K455 L7 1995Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Directions for a walk around Paris in homage to Gustav Eiffel. Plottted on a map of the city, the walk draws a crude outline of the Eiffel Tower.
Edition of 220 copies.
Artist's book yearbook, 1996-1997, p. 122
A playful work on the nuanced difference of "faites un tour" (take a walk) versus "faites une tour" (make a tower). The words of the cover title are stylised to mimic the shape of the Eiffel Tower.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Paris (France) -- Guidebooks.Tour Eiffel (Paris, France)Walking -- France -- Paris.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.