Story of the Great Bear : a graphic account of the legend of the constellation Ursa Major.
- Additional Title(s):
- [England] : T. Kemplen, 1995.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 14 cm x 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 K455 S7 1995 + OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Edition limited to 220 copies.
Cover title: Ursa Major.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. , signed by the author.
12 pages that can only be seen by undoing the brass binding screws which pass through the book and are arranged in the shape of the stars of the Great Bear.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Constellations in art.Kemplen, Tony -- Publisher.Stars in art.Toy and movable books -- Specimens.Ursa Major.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.