Studies in the history of painting restoration , c1998
Studies in the history of painting restoration / edited by Christine Sitwell and Sarah Staniforth.
- London : Archetype Publications in association with The National Trust, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 180 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1650 S88 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 176-180)
"Proceedings of a symposium held in London, 23 February 1996"
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Conservation and restoration -- History.