Battle of Brentford Basin.
- [England?] : Duplicate Books, 1992.
- Physical Description:
-  postcards ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 B48 B37 1992 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Tony ZwickerView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Six postcards first published singly as part of a propaganda offensive against British Waterways Board, after Section 8 eviction notices were served, on 16 October 1990, against a community of houseboats moored on the Grand Union Canal at Brentford Basin, Middlesex. Re-issued as a set to mark the second anniversary of the evacuation of the Basin"--Inside leaf of portfolio.
Issued in portfolio.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Duplicate Books -- Publisher.Postcards -- Great Britain.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.