Once a week.
- London : Bradbury & Evans, 1859-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAP4 .O53Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsAP4 .O53+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Editor: Jan. 1868-July 1869, E.S. Dallas.
"After Dickens abandoned them, Bradbury and Evans started this magazine to compete with All the year round."--Podeschi.
Podeschi, J.B. Dickens, H666
BM (compact ed.), v. 19, p. 1025
Bri. union cat. of periodicals, v. iii, p. 449
BEIN Gimbel/Dickens +H666: Vol. 1 inscribed: E. Leverich, 1861.
BAC: British Art Center copy incomplete. V. 1 Jul 1859, v. 2 June 1860, v. 6 Dec. 1861-June 1862. 1862. V. 1 inscribed: Master Eric Dennis. British Art Center also has no. CCCXVII in original printed wrappers. Pencil signature on cover: James Standford.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury & Evans -- Publisher.Dennis, Eric -- Autograph.Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870.Leverich, E. -- Autograph.Standford, James -- Autograph.
- Wood engravings -- 1859-1880.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.