Once a week.
- London : Bradbury & Evans, 1859-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAP4 .O53View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsAP4 .O53+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Editor: Jan. 1868-July 1869, E.S. Dallas.
"After Dickens abandoned them, Bradbury and Evans started this magazine to compete with All the year round."--Podeschi.
Yale University. Dickens and Dickensiana, H666
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 19, p. 1025
Bri. union cat. of periodicals, v. iii, p. 449
BEIN Gimbel/Dickens +H666: Vol. 1 inscribed: E. Leverich, 1861.
BAC: British Art Center copy incomplete. V. 1 Jul 1859, v. 2 June 1860, v. 6 Dec. 1861-June 1862. 1862. V. 1 inscribed: Master Eric Dennis. British Art Center also has no. CCCXVII in original printed wrappers. Pencil signature on cover: James Standford.
- Subject Terms:
- Bradbury & Evans -- Publisher.Dennis, Eric -- Autograph.Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870.Leverich, E. -- Autograph.Standford, James -- Autograph.
- Wood engravings -- 1859-1880.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.