King, Ronald, 1932-, Circus turn, 1994
- Circus turn.
- London : Circle Press, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 6 folded sheets ( p.) : chiefly ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 C57 1994 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 C57 1994 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artistAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Designed and printed in the same format as Turn over darling, with six drawings in wire making eleven changing circus scenes. 75 signed copies--six 4 pp. sections--20 x 15 cm on RWS hand-made paper and an unsigned, unlimited edition ..."--Cooking the books.
"Designed and drawn in wire by Ronald King and printed at Circle Press on J. Green RWS hand-made paper in a signed limited edition of seventy five copies and on Khadi pure rag-made paper in an unlimited numbered edition."--Colophon.
Imprint from colophon.
Cooking the books, p. 175
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 is an artist's proof, signed by the artist. In original orange wrappers, with original blue slip-case. Copy 2 is no. 260 of an unlimited numbered edition. In original orange wrappers, with original blue slip-case.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Circle Press -- Printer.Circus in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.