- London : Circle Press, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 6 folded sheets ( p.) : chiefly ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 C57 1994 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 C57 1994 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artistAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Designed and printed in the same format as Turn over darling, with six drawings in wire making eleven changing circus scenes. 75 signed copies--six 4 pp. sections--20 x 15 cm on RWS hand-made paper and an unsigned, unlimited edition ..."--Cooking the books.
"Designed and drawn in wire by Ronald King and printed at Circle Press on J. Green RWS hand-made paper in a signed limited edition of seventy five copies and on Khadi pure rag-made paper in an unlimited numbered edition."--Colophon.
Imprint from colophon.
Cooking the books, p. 175
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 is an artist's proof, signed by the artist. In original orange wrappers, with original blue slip-case. Copy 2 is no. 260 of an unlimited numbered edition. In original orange wrappers, with original blue slip-case.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Circle Press -- Printer.Circus in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.