Carlyle, Alexander, 1722-1805, The autobiography of Dr. Alexander Carlyle of Inveresk, 1722-1805 , 1910
The autobiography of Dr. Alexander Carlyle of Inveresk, 1722-1805 / edited by John Hill Burton.
- New ed., with many additional notes & thirty-two portraits of eminent men of the time in photogravure.
- London : T. N. Foulis, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 615 p., 32 leaves of plates : ports. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryBX9225 C36 A3 1910 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes index.
- Subject Terms:
- Carlyle, Alexander, 1722-1805.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)