To the sincere reader : poem / Keith Waldrop ; design, Nelson Howe.
- Second edition.
- Guildford [England] : Circle Press, 1970.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.W344 T68 1970+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Fourteen illustrations with text incorporated into the design, printed in 3-colour letterpress from copper plates."--Cooking the books.
"This book was selected as one of the 50 Books of the year 1969 by The American Institute of Graphic Art. First edition of 100 signed and numbered copies, New York, 1969. Second edition of 300 signed and numbered copies 1970, of which numbers A1-A150 were published by Circle Press ..., in a first edition for the United Kingdon. Numbers B1-B150 were published by Wittenborn and Company, New York, in a second edition for the United States."--Colophon.
Bound in black cloth; printed paper label on front cover.
Cooking the books : Ron King and Circle Press, 19
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. [A-136] of 150 copies published by the Circle Press.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.English poetry.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.