Haworth-Booth, Mark, The museum & the photograph , c1998
- The museum & the photograph : collecting photography at the Victoria and Albert Museum, 1853-1900 / Mark Haworth-Booth, Anne McCauley.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Museum and the photograph
- Williamstown, Mass. : Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 80 p. : ill., ports. ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryTR6.G72 H39 1998 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Published in conjunction with the exhibition ... on view at the Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, Massachusetts, February 14 through May 3, 1998"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 65-70).
- Subject Terms:
- Photograph collections -- England -- London -- Exhibitions.Photography -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Victoria and Albert Museum -- Photograph collections -- Exhibitions.