Morris, Ralph, The life and astonishing adventures of John Daniel , 1926
- The life and astonishing adventures of John Daniel / [Ralph Morris]
- London : R. Holden & co., ltd., 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 276 p. :  leaves of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3605 M806 N2 1926 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- MUDD Ecn 751Mb: "... number 109."
The frontispiece is a facsimile of the original t.-p.: A narrative of the life and astonishing adventures of John Daniel ... Also, a description of a most surprising engine, invented by his son Jacob, on which he flew to the moon ... illustrated with several copper plates, engraved by Mr. Boitard. Taken from his own mouth by Mr. Ralph Morris. London, Printed for M.Copper, 1751.
"This edition is limited to 750 copies in England and the United States of America."
- Subject Terms:
- Aeronautics in literature.Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Interplanetary voyages, Imaginary.Voyages, Imaginary.