De Morandi / Ian Tyson ; Kevin Power.
- Guildford [England] : Circle Press, 1979.
- Physical Description:
-  prints : ill. ; 39 x 29 cm. +  folded sheets ( p.) : 1 ill.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 24Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- "... an edition of 300 copies + 30 artists proofs, 15 copies marked h/c and 10 copies held for presentation, all signed by the artist and poet ... The aquatints were printed by Studio Prints Ltd., London ... The binding and slipcase were hand made by the Dorset Bookbinding Co. Ltd. ..."
Text portion (title page, prose poems, colophon) consists of 8 bifolia in 4-leaf gatherings; blank leaf at beginning and end, not counted in collation.
The gatherings are issued unbound, in a black paper folder and black cloth slipcase, stamped in silver on spine.
Cooking the books, p. 172
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. a/p "f" (artist's proofs); signed by the artist and poet.
- Subject Terms:
- Circle Press -- Publisher.Morandi, Giorgio, 1890-1964 -- Poetry.Tyson, Ian, 1933-
- Livres d'artistes.
Aquatints -- 1979.
Embossed prints -- 1979.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.