Landscapes & figures / eight etchings by Norman Ackroyd ; eight poems by William McIlvanney.
- Additional Title(s):
Landscapes and figures
- [Guildford, England] : Circle Press, 
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.A35 L3 1973+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- "The plates were etched in Glasgow, London and Indiana and printed by Jane Godfrey and Letty Thompson under the artist's supervision in London on Japanese mould-made paper. Typography and letterpress by Circle Press, Guilford, and binding by Ted Robbins at the Royal College of Art, London."--Colophon.
A portfolio edition with eight loose etchings in a folder entitled "Landscapes" and eight poems in a folder entitled "Figures."
One etching shows the World Trade Center towers.
Edition limited to 125 signed and numbered copies and 15 artist's proofs.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 40 of a limited edition of 125 signed and numbered copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.English poetry -- 20th century.World Trade Center (New York, N.Y.) -- Pictorial work.
- Livres d'artistes.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.