Late August on the coast / by Kenneth White ; illustrated with screenprints by Ronald King.
- Guildford [England] : Circle Press, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- , 13,  p. : ill. ; 30 x 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2012 17Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Articles & Chapters
- "Ten screen printed illustrations for six poems printed letterpress in 14 pt Baskerville on the theme of the coast of Brittany. 50 signed copies. 5 unbound 4 pp sections ... on mould-made paper in card folder, covered in Indian hand-made paper in light blue slip-case."--Cooking the books.
Edition limited to fifty books all signed and numbered by the poet and the artist. In addition there are ten copies marked AP.
Cooking the books : Ron King and Circle Press, p. 174
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 19 of a limited edition of 50 copies. Signed by author and artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Atlantic Coast (France)Brittany (France) -- Poetry.Circle Press -- Publisher.English poetry -- 20th century.
- Livres d'artistes.
Screen prints -- 1986.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.