The camera never lies / Michael Peel.
- Guildford [England] : Circle Press, c1979.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : chiefly ill. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.P44 C36 1979+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.P44 C36 1979+ Copy 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Ronald KingView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Articles & Chapters
- "A mystery in eight parts."--Page .
"Written and designed by the artist in his concern for the photographic myth and the fraility of photographic fact, with eight colour photographs tipped into the pages and hand-written text in off-set lithography. 300 signed copies. 45 proofs. Heritage board, bound ito maroon leather and laid into a black cloth-covered box."--Cooking the books.
"Photography and design by Michael Peel"--p. 
Cooking the books : Ron King and Circle Press, p. 171
Bury, Stephen. Artists' books, p. 113
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 is C.P.5 of a limited edition of 300 copies. Signed by the author. Copy 2 is C.P.10. Signed by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Peel, Michael.Photography.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Photographs -- 1979.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.