Turn over darling.
- London : Circle Press, c1990.
- Physical Description:
-  folded sheets ( p.) : chiefly ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 T87 1990 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ronald KingView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 T87 1990 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "A series of six double-sided blind-embossed images printed in wire, which, when folded and juxtaposed in sequence, make eleven reclining nudes which change position from front to back view. 75 signed copies ... on RWS hand-made paper and an unsigned, unlimited edition on Khadi Indian hand-made paper, both bound into tan hand-made paper covers and inserted into grey card slipcase."--Cooking the books.
Issued in a printed portfolio that contains all text.
Cooking the books, p. 175
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Copy 1 is no. 38 of of 75 signed copies. In original gray slip-case. Copy 2 is no. 2176 of an unlimited numbered edition. In original gray slip-case.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Circle Press -- Publisher.Human figure in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain
Handmade papers (Paper)
Embossed prints -- 1990.
Relief prints -- 1990.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.