Machines : a poem / by Michael Donaghy ; with artwork by Barbara Tetenbaum.
- Guildford [England] : Circle Press, 1986, c1985.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPS3554.O46 M33 1986+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Articles & Chapters
- A poem in which the author likens a pavanne by Purcell to a racer's twelve speed bike. Designed and printed by Barbara Tetenbaum. The text is printed onto mould-made paper with a 6 page relief image on Himalayan Mitsumata paper inserted and sewn together into brown card covers.
"An edition of 75 copies, signed by poet & artist"--Colophon.
Two of the leaves are folded.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. .
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Circle Press -- Publisher.English poetry.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.