The Song of Solomon from the Old Testament / with original screen images designed & printed by Ronald King.
- Additional Title(s):
Bible. O.T. Song of Solomon. English. Authorized. 1990.
- London : Circle Press, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- , 65,  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 S66 1990+ Copy 1 OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.K55 S66 1990+ Copy 2 OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This book was first published in 1969 in an unbound limited edition of one hundred and fifty books ... This reproduced bound edition is limited to three thousand copies and measures just over half the size of the original book."--Page .
The text is the 1611 King James Bible version.
Cooking the Books : Ron King and Circle Press, p. 175
With: Artists and books in the 20th century / Pat Gilmour. London : Circle Press, 1990.
With a commentary by George Szirtes,  p. at end.
BAC: British Art Center has two copies. Artists and books in the 20th century / Pat Gilmour (London : Circle Press, 1990) removed from case and cataloged separately.
AOB copy is signed by the artist. Book is laid in the box titled The Song of Solomon and accompanied with an 8 page introduction to exhibition catalogue "Artists and Books in the 20th century.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Bible -- In artBible. O.T. Song of Solomon -- Illustrations.Circle Press -- Publisher.King, Ronald, 1932- -- Autograph.
- Livres d'artistes -- England -- London -- 1990.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.